Sharing a totally easy and delicious recipe, almost a no recipe! Just some prepping and the next morning you will have a great tasting breakfast! A great idea for lazy weekends or during the week to grab and go!!
- 3/4 cup rolled (glutenfree) oats
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 cup plant-based milk, I love to use homemade almond or cashew milk
- 1/4 cup of (frozen) blueberries or other berries
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or a couple of drops of stevia
Mix all ingredients and refrigerate (in winter I will keep it on the countertop) and allow to sit overnight so the oats and chia seeds can absorb the milk. Divide in two servings in the morning and serve it like this, or add some fresh fruits and a dollop of coconut yoghurt! I served mine with a dash of accai powder, woodsorrel (or oxalis), cornflower and tiny naturstium leaves.